Haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!!!!!

My Life Is Sooo Stressfullllllllll..!!

I don't have enough seconds to do all the housework...

I don't have enough seconds to sit in front of my pc writing unfinished story..

I don't have enough seconds to relax in front of the tv..

I don't have enough seconds to pampered myself...

Is this the result of getting married guysss????

What a tired weekdays i had..!!!

My hope to have a relaxing weekend is just a hope...
The house should be clean up and tidy up..

I hate when the thing was placed at somewhere it is not supposed to be placed..!
My eyes is not normal as everybody's eyes..
It has a sensor when anything was placed wrong, then asked the hand to pick them up...!
That is annoying..!

THINGSSS...Don't ruin my life by making me angry everyday huhhh!!!
Now i will start talking to the things..not to the man in the house...haihhhh...~

Tomorrow will be the day of the first guest coming to our homesweethome, that looks like a library once you open the front door..Books are everywhere...We need to tidy them up Mr.Yie!!
Even if no guest coming, the house must be tidy up by hook or by crook..!

Menu for tomorrow might be "Nasi Ayam Madu"...as hanum likes to eat flavoured rice..
We'll see how it will going on tomorrow yeahh..=p
To Kak arin and Family...you are welcomed to Tmn Bkt Subang..=)





4 comments:

arin said...

ok, set. masak je pepe pon makcik!!

NuruL said...

heh..~ tu je la masak nyer..lain takde..haha..=p

kung tau said...

jange masak banyok².. takot cannot go nanti..

NuruL said...

kuikui..takpo..org di rumah ni buleh perabih..heheh..~