"Whatever u give a woman, she will make it greater. Give her sperm, she will give u a baby. Give her a house, she will give u a home. Give her groceries, she will give u a meal. Give her a smile n she will give u her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what she is given. So if u give her crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit...!" - advice from a friend -

 It has been several days..

I don't feel like to eat much..

I've been very sensitive..the tears much easier flows than before..anywhere..anytime..

I don't have the heart to smile faithfully..

Sometimes I feel I just want to be alone although i've been alone..

Sometimes I always feel alone even though my husband are right beside me..

I...

hmmmm....

I don't know...

I just don't know...

Maybe I know..but I don't know if it is the cause..

Don't know why..

Don't want to think about it..but still keep thinking about it..

Now...I'm down...

But..there are happiness around me..even a piece..I'm Thankful..

 Enjoy the video..

I like this song...It gave me a wide smile...

but...now it making tears of mine..

Have a nice Wednesday people!



0 comments: